Bomba winner 50 M + sistema de control integral de piscina de Saci PumpsRef. 36104815
The winner pumps are circulation/filtration pumps for in-ground pools, designed and manufactured according to the highest standards of precision and quality to have a safe, reliable operation and a long service life, the new winner pumps have a novelty with a comprehensive pool control system.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
The winner pumps are circulation/filtration pumps for in-ground pools, designed and manufactured according to the highest standards of precision and quality to have a safe, reliable operation and a long service life, the new optima pumps have a novelty with a comprehensive pool control system.
The winner 50 M pump has a comprehensive pool control system through the digital electrical panel built into the pump, allowing a simple and intuitive installation with complete control of the pool.
It incorporates the necessary protections for the pump and for people, timers with input / outputs for the control and management of the lighting system.
The comprehensive pool control system replaces the traditional electrical panel incorporating new features, listed below:
- Filtration cycle programmer clock.
- Lighting cycle programmer clock.
- Amperometric control for overconsumption.
- Programmable input for heat pump.
- Antifreeze control system through programmable PT100 probe.
- Output for spotlight control.
- Output for salt chlorinator or pump running indicator.
- Integrated audible alarm for failure control.
- Control of lack of water / dry work.
- Anti-entrapment suction system.
- Manual light switch button with built-in countdown with the following ranges: 15 min / 30 min / 60 min / 2h / 4h / 8h.
- Operating hours totalizer, total / partial.
- Fault log history.
- Filter and basket cleaning notices.
- Notice of maintenance for working hours.
- Clear display screen.
- Indicator lights for power, pump running and alarm.
- Easy programming.
- "Plug & Go" system with immediate installation.
- Supplied with 1.75 meter cable and plug.
- Single-phase 230 V 50/60 Hz.
|Model||hp||kW||Cond||"A"II||Manometric head mca||DNA||ID|
|Flow rate m³/h|
|Winner 50 M (auth)||0.5||0.37||twenty||3.4||17.5||15.6||13.5||11.1||8.4||-||-||-||-||2" & Ø63 PVC||2" & Ø63 PVC|