MULTI-STAIN REMOVER 1 KG.Ref. 19318
Multi-Stain Remover metallic stain cleaner in swimming pools. Lo-chlor brand.
It is supplied in packages of 1 Kg.
Distributed by Aqa Chemical under code E970.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
Multi Stain remover
Removes stains on the walls and bottom of all types of pools caused by the oxidation of metals (copper, iron, manganese). Without emptying the pool.
Appearance: Granulated. Composition: Combination of organic acids.
How to use:
- Dosage: 1 kg for every 50,000 liters of water.
- The level of chlorine or dissolved oxygen must be found at "0" before the application of the product.
- The product must be added directly to the locally stained area or distributed over the entire surface in the event of a generalized stain.
- CAUTION: If the stains are found on colored marble surfaces, painted pools or liners, do not add the product directly to the stain.
In these cases, it is advisable to insert the product in a stocking and suspend it with a thread as close as possible to the stained area.
- In case of widespread stains due to precipitation of metals dissolved in the water, add NO MORE METAL, as soon as the stains have detached from the bottom of the pool. NO MORE METAL will sequester dissolved metals and they can be removed by filtration.
- Once the treatment is finished, slowly correct the pH and alkalinity of the water. If it is done suddenly, the pool could become cloudy and the dissolved metal could precipitate again.
- Frequently, stains in swimming pools are caused by an incorrect balance of pH and alkalinity of the water. Check with your professional.
- This product contains acids that after application will reduce the pH and alkalinity of the water.
- For best results, follow METAL SOLUTION. In the case of pools with constant problems of metal stains, it is recommended to use LO-CHLOR METAL SOLUTION to eliminate dissolved metals before they precipitate and cause stains.
- Occasionally, stain removal may cause cloudiness in the water.
- Corrosive product.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Avoid breathing dust and vapors.
- In case of poisoning, see a doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Drinking water.
- In case of contact with skin or eyes, wash with plenty of water.
1 Kg plastic container.