FILTRO PISCINA CANTABRIC 400 C/VALVULARef. 15782
Filter injected in technical plastics. Ivory color. Union of the upper and lower part of the filter by thermal welding. Equipped with pressure gauge, manual water and air purges. Side selector valve included.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
Filter injected in technical plastics. Ivory color. Union of the upper and lower part of the filter by thermal welding. Equipped with pressure gauge, manual water and air purges. Side selector valve included. max speed filtration of 50 m3/h/m2. Maximum working pressure: 2.5 kg/cm2.
Cantabric C/Valve filters are equipped with:
- Sand drain plug Ø 2" in models Ø 750 mm.
- Sand drain plug Ø 1 ½ in models Ø 400 mm, Ø 500 and Ø 600 mm.
To obtain the maximum performance of these filters, they should be filled with siliceous sand with a granulometry of 0.5 to 0.7 mm.
|Code||ømm||Connection (inches)||Filtration surface||Filtration rate (m2)||Flow (m2/l)||Service pressure (bar)||Sand load (0.4 - 0.8 mm) (Kg)||Net weight / kg)|
The Cantabric C/Valve filter should be installed as close as possible to the pool and preferably at a level of 0.50 meters. below the surface of the pool water. Provide always that there is a drain for the place where the filter is located. For a correct installation of the filter, you must proceed to the installation as follows:
- Make sure that the surface where the filter is installed is horizontal and completely clean.
- Install the filter in its final location.
- In the case of a filter with a side valve, install the selector valve on the filter, making sure that the joints between the valve and the filter are correctly positioned.
- Make the three pertinent connections from the selector valve: piping from the pump to the valve to the pool return. Each of the three outlets is identified on the valve
- Assemble the pressure gauge, the gasket, the pressure gauge and the air gap plug.
- Do not tighten the manometer tee with any tool as your hands are sufficient.
Important: If you install the filter in a room, a correctly sized drain must be installed to evacuate the maximum inlet coming from the pool in order to avoid the risk of flooding in the room itself or adjoining rooms. If this obligation is not fulfilled, the manufacturer of the filter Filter will not be responsible for possible damages to third parties caused by any incident in the filter itself.
The selector valve has a lever with 6 positions allowing to select any of the operations for a correct operation of the filter.
Important: Always carry out the position changes of the selector valve, with the pump stopped
Once the sand filter is loaded, it is necessary to wash it. Proceed as follows:
- Open the air bleed plug to bleed the air.
- Place the selector valve in the "Wash" position.
- Open the valves that control the pool suction pipes and connect the pump, for 4 minutes, approx. pump and place the selector valve handle in the "Filtration" position.
- Close the air vent plug when the water comes out.
- Once these operations have been carried out, the filter will be ready to start the water filtration cycles in the pool.
Important: Make selector valve handle position changes with the pump off.