|(+34) 951 97 45 60|
|(+34) 637 09 41 39|
Zodiac Heat Line 20 No recirculation pumpRef. W49KT20W
Zodiac Heat Line 20 heat exchanger without circulating pump. Ref. W49KT20W. For heating outdoor or indoor pools up to 50 m3.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
Shell and tube heat exchangers
- Compatible with all types of domestic heating systems (heat pump, boiler, geothermal and solar).
- Simple installation.
- Very resistant (titanium plates, Noryl / Polyamide body).
- Other configurations available to adapt to all types of installations.
- The exchanger transfers the energy from the house's heating system to the pool water.
- Possible connection with all home heating systems (boiler, solar thermal panel, geothermal or aerothermal heat pump).
- If the primary heating circuit and filtration are far away, the heat exchanger must be placed near this primary circuit.
- Simple to use, it is only necessary to program the heater at 28ºC. The increase in temperature is reached within 2 to 5 days.
- To increase the temperature, place the filtration in continuous mode. Once the desired temperature is reached, reset the filtration to the automatic position.
|Heat Line 20||Heat Line 40||Heat Line 70|
|Maximum volume (m³)||fifty||120||200|
|Power with primary at 90ºC||twenty||40||70|
|Power with primary at 60ºC||8.5||17||30|
|Power with primary at 45ºC||4||8||14|
|maximum operating pressure||2b||2b||2b|
|max temperature admissible||90ºC||90ºC||90ºC|
|syst. weather (caldera, solar)||Ø26/34M||Ø26/34M||Ø26/34M|
|secondary pool||PVC Ø 63 or 50||PVC Ø 63 or 50||PVC Ø 63 or 50|
|syst. weather (caldera, solar)||0.9||1.7||3|
|Load losses (mca)|
|syst. Climate (boiler, solar)||0.15||0.2||0.3|