The Hydrospin AstralpoolRef. 45289
Save 50% on water when washing your filter Hydrocyclonic cleaning pre-filter that can be installed in filtration systems in both new and existing installations. It allows to treat flows of up to 30m³/h with a maximum working pressure of 2.5 bar.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
Save 50% on water when washing your filter Hydrocyclonic cleaning pre-filter that can be installed in filtration systems in both new and existing installations. It allows to treat flows of up to 30m³/h with a maximum working pressure of 2.5 bar. It is installed between the pump and the filter, separating solids up to 40 microns in a way that reduces the consumption of washing water by the filtration system by half. The HydroSpin has a solids collection tank with 3 different zones (settlement, clarification and thickening). It can be cleaned with only 5 liters of water without having to stop the pump. · Considerable reduction of filter washing operations. · Low pressure drops that allow it to be installed without the need to change the existing pump. · It can be installed on the floor with the supplied accessories or on the wall using DN300 flanges.
- Designed to work in any new or existing aquatic facility.
- The HyrdoSpin is recommended to be installed in filtration systems from 5 to 30 m3/h and with a maximum pressure of 2.5 bar.
- It will significantly reduce the water thrown into the drain in the washing of the filters.
- Reduce the frequency of washing the filtration system.
- The installation of the HyrdoSpin Prefilter must be installed between the pump and the filter, foresees the existence of a drain in the place where the HydroSpin is located. Horizontal surface, check that around the HyrdoSpin there is enough space to be able to carry out the inspections and maintenance required during the duration of the HyrdoSpin. You can install it in two ways, both on the wall and with three supports.
- You must first acquire the Kit 2 flanges for DN250 pipe.
- Install the flanges on the wall, in their final location with a distance between flanges of 95 mm.
- Locate the HydroSpin using the corresponding bracket.
- Screw the flanges.
- Glue links or 3 pieces for Ø63 pipe at the inlet and outlet of the HyrdoSpin
- It is recommended to place valves both at the inlet and outlet.
- Thread the purge valve into the bottom of the HydroSpin, placing the Teflon on the thread. Check that it is completely closed.
- Connect a pipe in the HyrdoSpin purge, to the drain
- It is recommended to place a pressure gauge at the entrance of the HyrdoSpin.
- Start the pump.
Installation with the three supports.
- Snap the three brackets into the support ring (Fig.2)
- Place the HydroSpin on the support ring in its final location.
- Continue with point 5 of the previous section.