Tabletas multifuncionales Action 10 de 250 gr. AstralpoolRef. 25325
The new multifunctional tablets of 250 gr Action 10 are a solid compound in tablets, specially formulated so that with a simple application in the water of your pool you will be able to eliminate bacteria, viruses and microorganisms in general in order to avoid the development of algae.
Buy safe online. We offer secure SSL payments. Use Visa / Mastercard / Paypal
We work directly with the manufacturer, without intermediaries.
Regulated by current legislation in case of break, shipping or unhappy customer.
The new multifunctional tablets of 250 gr Action 10 are a solid compound in tablets, specially formulated so that with a simple application in the water of your pool you can eliminate bacteria, viruses and microorganisms in general in order to avoid the development of algae, with The new multi-action tablets will keep your pool water transparent and crystal clear.
The new 250 gr multi-action tablets develop 10 functions :
- Flocculant - coagulant.
- Reduction of the pH level.
|Appearance||solid in tablets|
|Color||White and blue|
|Useful chlorine content||83%|
|pH(1%)||2.5 - 3|
- It has a lower degree of danger, according to the regulations on the labeling of dangerous substances and preparations, compared to oxidizing chlorinated products.
- Non-oxidizing products are safer during storage, compared to oxidizing chlorinating products.
- It maintains the same oxidizing and disinfectant properties as oxidizing chlorinated products.
- Product suitable for the disinfection of swimming pools built with ceramic materials.
- This product should not come into direct contact with pools made of liner, polyester, vinyl or painted, as discoloration may occur.
- 5 Kg container.
How to use
- Additional 15 grams. of Granulated Dichloro for each m3 of water. After 2 hours, adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using the Solid pH Reducer or Solid pH Increaser.
- With the pH of your pool water adjusted, add 1 Action-10 tablet per 250 m3 of water every 7 to 10 days.
These doses are indicative and can be modified depending on the characteristics of each pool or the climatology of the place, etc.
The initial treatment (Superchlorination) should be repeated whenever a lack of transparency in the water is appreciated.
Introduce the necessary doses of product inside the skimmers, starting the filtration equipment after introducing the doses, so that the product can be dissolved by circulating the water through the skimmers.
It is essential that the entire volume of water in the pool be recirculated through the purification equipment on a daily basis.
Free residential chlorine should be between 0.5 and 2 mg/l, a value that is easily measured using a chlorine and pH analyzer kit. This control must be carried out a minimum of 2 times a day.